Sundays are my favorite days of week since that is the day that the married kids come home and bring my cute grands. I love having everyone together. I love watching everyone laugh and share stories with each other. I love how we all support each other. I love how the grands run to each other and embrace in hugs when they see each other. I love to that the grands love doing Family Home Evening together. I love that Larry usually has an idea for a lesson because we aren't usually too prepared...but they happen and that is what is most important.
Tonight we wrote letters to my cute niece, Alexi. Alexi is serving in Reno and has wrote a few times and so Larry thought it would be good for all of us to send her a note. I loved when we use to do this for our boys when they were serving. The letters that are shared with me make me smile. I know Alexi will be smiling as she opens and reads them too.
My family all make me smile. They are my favorite people...the ones I pray the most for....the ones I think of the most often....the ones that have brought the most joy in my life....the ones that have helped me find my purpose in life. Oh.....I love my family most!
Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment