I am a wife to a great guy and the mother of seven wonderful kids. Our family continues to grow as the kids marry and have their own children. I love being with my family most. Just being together makes me happy. I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I love life and one of my favorite things to do is laugh.
• "I believe in pink. I believe laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing; kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles." -Audrey Hepburn
A smile starts on the lips, A grin spreads to the eyes, A chuckle comes from the belly; But a good laugh bursts forth from the soul, Overflows, and bubbles all around”
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost. ~H. Jackson Browne
Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be. ~Abraham Lincoln
very day may not be good, but there's something good in every day. ~Author Unknown
it is often through others that the Lord speaks to us! (are we listening?) (me)
....♥you haven't walked in my shoes so you shouldn't try to make them fit!♥ (me)
~anyone can make you smile.. anyone can make you cry.. but it takes someone special to make you smile when you have tears in your eyes~
“As long as the world is turning and spinning we’re going to get dizzy and make mistakes.”
The simple act of hugging can lift a person and make them feel connected to someone else. When you embrace another human being, for those few moments, you have to let go of everything and focus on that hug." -Laurie Meekis-
women are angels and when someone breaks our wings....we simply continue to fly....on a broomstick. :)
"Decisions become easier when your will to please God outweighs your will to please the world." -Anso Coetzer-
"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."
"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone." Bill Cosby
“Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness, has never danced in the rain.”
..."Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the ...way your mind looks at what happens." ~ Kahlil GibranRead More
"You can kiss your family and friends goodbye and put miles between you, but at the same time you carry them with you in your heart, your mind, your stomach, because you do not just live in a world but a world lives in you." FBeuchner
"life isn't about finding yourself...life is about creating yourself."
"When life puts you through tough situtaions, dont say, why me, just say, try me!"
“Don't hold to anger, hurt or pain. They steal your energy and keep you from love”
“Remember the past, plan for the future, but live for today, because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come”
“You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want”
“If you don't know where you are going, every road will get you nowhere”
"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
“Anytime you do something from the heart, people just know it”
“Don't cry because it’s over, Smile because it happened”
“It doesn't matter where you are coming from. All that matters is where you are going.”
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"
Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body; But rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, ... Holy Crap... What A Ride "
"don't count the days, make the days count."
"look for the good in others and you will find the BEST in yourself."
"don't try to hard to fit in, you were born to stand out."
"the task ahead of you is never as great as the power behind you."
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." Plato
"life is not about waiting for the storms to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain."
"a successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person"
"live well, love much, laugh often"
"success is liking yourself, liking what you do and liking how you do it"
"I believe the only way to get through this life is laughing, mostly at yourself"
"a friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."
"if you are content, you have enough to live comfortably"
"now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy"
"the secret to happiness is not in doing what one likes, but in liking what one has to do"
"life is to be enjoyed, not just endured"
"happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony"
"heal the past, live the present, dream the future"
"she who pushes you closer to God, she is your friend"
"live in such a way that if anyone should speak badly of you, no one would believe it"
"always be where God can find you"
"be yourself, no one else is at good at it as you are"
"laugh out loud and when you feel blue make funny faces"
"the beauty of any dream is in never letting it go"
"choose ye this day whom ye will serve, as for me and my house we will serve the Lord"
"forget the days troubles, remember the blessings"
2 comments:
YES YOU DO! I agree they are very cute! I'd love to meet all of them!
Oh I would love for you to meet them Jodi ....you would fall in love with everyone of them!
Post a Comment