Tuesday

Be Mine?

When I came home today right by me garage door were these pretty flowers!  I smiled!  I can't help but smile every time my sweetie sends me flowers.  I never get tired of them and I am always surprised.  These are for Valentines and I laughed out loud when I read the note....Will you be my valentine?????? Please??? Larry.  I text him after reading the note with a YES!!!!  Such a simple little thing but very meaningful to me.

Larry told me he went the cheap route this time because he knew I wouldn't care.  He is right....these meant as much to me as a dozen roses!  We talked about all the years he sent me roses....I bet I have received more roses than most.  I got them every month for years...and even though they came every month I was still surprised and appreciated them very much.  Larry says I Love You through flowers!

I love my Valentine!  The guy makes me laugh and smile and feel so loved.

***a little memory of mine about valentines.  Larry and I met in a Courtship and Marriage class at Weber State.  On Valentines day when we went to class on each of our desks was a valentine with someone's name on it.  We were suppose to write that person a Valentine greeting.  I remember having the guy with the strange last name. (Ropelato)  Years later I came across the Valentine given to me on that same day.....it was from the guy with the strange last name! (which was also my last name then)  ☻  I'm sure they were placed on the desks randomly but it worked out great for us!!!

0 comments: