Years ago on Valentines Day I had a wonderful Surprise. Larry and some of the other men around our ward had planned a day of pampering for their wives. All I knew was that I was to be ready to go at a certain time and not to plan anything for the day. I was excited and curious of what was going to happen. I was ready when the knock came and couldn't help from smiling as a nice looking (really nice looking) gentleman was at my door to pick me up. I walked out and saw a limo in my driveway. My smile was huge and I was excited and nervous not knowing who else might be in the limo and what was happening. When the door was opened and I looked inside I saw familiar faces of some other gals that lived close by. They too were smiling big, happy smiles.
Thursday
Memory of Mine.... Valentines Day
We were taken to a spa and each got to choose a few things off their menu. (menu of pampering) I chose a facial and pedicure. It was so relaxing and fun. I felt very special to say the least. The other gals were younger and so much fun to be with. We laughed and totally enjoyed ourselves. When it was time to leave our cute chauffeur was there to take us home. Later that night we went to the Flint's house and had dinner and played games. It was such a fun and thoughtful day.
I know it wasn't my hubbies idea but I am glad that when he was asked if he would like to be a part of it with the other guys that he said yes. Larry treats me good....he is and has always been very thoughtful of me. I appreciate that a bunch and love him for it.
Posted by Dawn at 5:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment