Tuesday

Love this Girl

Carla has been wanting to go to lunch for about a week or so and our schedules have not been matching up but today they did.  We were planning on going to lunch and my mom called and asked me if I would be able to take my dad to get a scheduled MRI since she wasn't feeling well and she didn't want him taking himself.  Of course I would take him....she didn't think I could since I had a lunch planned.  I let her know that lunches are flexible...appointments aren't.  I just asked Carla if she would like to go with me and we could go to lunch after.  She didn't have other plans and so we were able to get in more visiting  which was nice.

My poor daddy though....they said the test would only be 20 minutes and an hour and half later my dad came shuffling out. (he shuffles these days...slow and steady)  They had to try a different way to have him lay since the first way just made his back hurt more than he could bare.  He seemed great when he came out.  I was happy to help my daddy and get to see my mom for a minute when I returned my dad. (wink)  I'm glad mom called and was glad that I could help.

It was fun visiting with Carla.  Carla is a sweetheart with a huge heart.  She is just such a kind person.  I'm glad and honored to be her friend.  I want to always remember that I am on her top 5 list....her hubby put me there and that made me feel good.  I'm not exactly sure what her list is for but I'm honored to be on it. ☺

Carla and I were talking about each of us going to the gym and how we just feel better and she decided to join the gym I go to so that we can go together.  Her and Roger go the base in the evening but she wanted to go with me in the mornings...I'm looking forward to having her go....I know it will make the workout more fun. Love this girl....and all my wonderful friends that inspire me always to be better!

0 comments: