Wednesday

Love My Angel Babies

Oh my heck I love my grands so much.  There is something about being a grandma that makes you just appreciate the miracle of life even just a tiny bit more.  I got to watch Macie and Parker while Natalie and Mya went to PTA conferences.  Macie woke up and so I "needed" to hold her. ☺ I loved this little one before she was born.  I felt her sweet spirit because I thought more about her knowing a little of how she was coming to us.  She is truly an angel in every way.  Macie is so beautiful and good. She doesn't fuss much at all and is just content. I am so glad that Natalie hung around for awhile after the conference.  I love having the sweet spirits of my grands in my home.  They make my heart smile. ♥
My grands have awesome parents who teach them well.  I am so proud of everyone of my grands parents.  Every mommy and daddy are so attentive and good...even the steps are absolutely wonderful....I love them all!

0 comments: