Tonight the play was so fun. Maybe it was a bit better because I was sitting by 15 year old Carleigh who was loving it too. She was into the little romances going on and anticipated the "kisses". The actors were all so good. I do not know how they can keep a straight face when funny things are happening and being said. I guess that's why I'm not in the plays...I couldn't do it.
I have enjoyed getting to know Barbie and her girls better. I have known them for many years but haven't spent a lot of time with them until the last few years. It's funny how friendships develop when they are most needed and appreciated. Such fun times!


2 comments:
I love you and those Sessions girls! How fun to go to plays together. We love that theater too, they do a lot of shows during the day for school age and younger kids, so you can go with the little ones who might be disruptive, and can teach them to enjoy theater without worrying about disturbing people.
Krystal that's awesome...start the kids young! I love you too girl!
Post a Comment