Monday

Ropelato Christmas Party

I love our Ropelato Family Christmas Party.  There are a lot of us now and it's harder to fit into one place but I love having us all together.  This year Becky and Jeff hosted it at their new house.  Their house fits us all easily.  It's so nice and big and open.  They built it so they could have people over.
I love our traditional Lasagna Dinner and the performance of the Nativity.  Every year I reminisce over the previous years when our big kids were the actors....now it's their kids!  In the earlier days we might have had one angel...these days we have a lot.  (we even had some in the back ground) I love the expressions on the children's faces...I believe they know how important their parts are.
I love visiting and catching up with everyone.  I love playing Jeopardy and seeing how competitive everyone is. I also love how smart we all are!  It's just so fun for me.

I love that Santa visits and gives the kids new socks.  I love watching my little's get excited about their socks and how they like to put them on right away.  I just love this time of year and all the hustle and bustle and family time!  It's the best!

0 comments: