Monday

More Girl Time

A week or so ago I had invited Kellie to join some of us girls for breakfast.  She seemed so pleased but wasn't able to make it.  I really believe she liked the invite most and so I kept in touch with her.  (Kellie lived by me when we were both really little and I have always loved her and her family)  She told me she was feeling depressed and sad because her and her hubby would be moving to St George in January for a few months...which means away from her kids and grands.  I asked her if she would like to get together and she jumped on the idea.  I love this gal!  We planned a lunch date and then I let Kathy and Jodi know too and they were both able to make it!  Nice Surprise!  It was so fun....it's always so fun getting together with friends.

0 comments: