Wednesday

Being Festive


I was posting a picture of us on Face Book and called my friends "My Home Town Honey's".  No idea where that thought came from but I'm keeping it. (we live in Hooper, except Tammy who use to live in Hooper) These ladies are honey's and I love being around them.They make me laugh and feel loved.  In fact Kellie said it was going to be a sad day when I died and she hoped she would die before me.  I know it was a compliment but I would be sad if Kellie died...many would. We are all loved so much more than we realize.  Then we mentioned how nice it would be if we could see ourselves the way others see us.....why is that so hard?  I guess because we focus on our weaknesses and others might know of them but look past them.

We missed a few of the Honey's today.  It's so hard picking a time that works for everyone.  In fact, Kellie and Tammy both had appointments after so we didn't get to hang out long.  I'm just glad we got a little time together.  I enjoy laughing and being silly. I enjoy sharing our lives with each other.  I enjoy our little "secrets".  I enjoy having such awesome friends.  Another group of ladies that Heavenly Father blessed me with.  Sharing Larry for 5 years has been worth it.  I feel that is why I was blessed with so many more friends and for that I will always be grateful!  Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas!

0 comments: