Sunday

I "Mustache" You

The Youth and their Parents were invited to a Fireside for "Standards Night".  It was a great fireside. Brother Webb (I think) spoke about how the commandments actually help us to be free.  The things that satan temps us with will eventually control us and we lose our free agency to our addictions. So if we want free agency we need to keep the commandments. Simple as that! Funny how the world thinks it's so different...good ol satan always lying...but seems to convince so many.  Another interesting thing Brother Webb said was that the consequence came before the commandments.  Heavenly Father gave us commandments to protect us and because they are good for our well being.

I didn't know the refreshments were mustache cookies but Kellie is a true friend and had my back. She let me know and then was kind enough to get in a few pictures with me...so I could make a memory! (it takes pictures to do that these days)  It was the end of a great day. Larry being release, Ivy's Primary Program (in the Spanish Branch), and birthday dinner for Zaden's birthday.

0 comments: