Tuesday

My Mom

Carol Babbit was going through some old pictures and found some of my mom and some of the other neighbors.  She shared them on Face Book and so I was able to share them with her.  This was so fun for me to see my mom as a young girl.  I haven't seen many pictures of her at all.  It's also fun to see the neighbors as young mom's.  I loved spending time over at the neighbors and thought all the moms were wonderful.  My mom's neighborhood has changed over the years but not much.  It was a fun place to grow up. My mom has always been such a hard worker. (still is) She also wasn't afraid to play and fun.  Sometimes I will do something and it makes me think of my mom....(I have a lot of her qualities)

What a blessing the internet is so that I could share in some wonderful memories with a few other neighbors.

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Thanks for posting Auntie! These are fun to see. I'm thankful for technology, and for an aunt that uses it!

Dawn said...

It's pretty darn cool....love you cutie!