Tuesday

I love seeing people sealed....forever

Today I was able to go to the Temple.  I love going to the Temple and it is especially fun to see others sealed together as husband and wife for eternity.  I love seeing my friends kids that I have watched grow up and who have been friends with my kids go to the Temple.  Today was a Pay Day for Lorraine and Lance.  Darren (Kev's friend) was married in the SLC Temple.  There were only a couple wedding today and so the grounds weren't as busy as normal.  It was an honor to be there with the Meads.  Lance and I went to school together. I met Lorraine when we first moved to Hooper.  We had fun raising our boys together.  I even let them have Kevin once while Larry and I went away together.

It seems like since we moved to Hooper that either I was visiting teaching Lorraine or she was visiting me.  Lance and his boys were also our Home Teachers for a few years.  I love this family and was thrilled to get to share in this wonderful day with them.  Larry drove down for the sealing and then went back to work.  I went with Tami since her hubby had to work.  It was such an enjoyable day. We stayed for the luncheon at the Lion House and sat together with the neighbors.  I loved being apart of the neighbor table.

I loved hearing Tyler (the oldest Mead son) give advice to his brother.  I got tears in my eyes.  It's so cool seeing kids grow up so good. I love seeing Kevin (Mead) after returning from his mission.  Kevin has a radiant smile and you can tell by looking at him that he served Heavenly Father well. I loved having a lady come up to me when I was putting my shoes on asking how I knew the Meads.  She then told me she couldn't quit looking at me from across the room because I looked so pleasant. (how sweet is that?)

I loved Lorraine's dress. She reminded me of a mermaid.  The colors were shimmery and the bottom flared...she looked lovely.  It was an absolutely wonderful day!

0 comments: