Thursday

Halloween Bowling


I really enjoy bowling because we always have so much fun.  Today is Halloween but only a few of us dressed up.  The team I am on now always dresses up and we had a great time.  We decided to come as Angel's but didn't get the memo to Lynn...actually she did get the memo and she chose to be herself...actually we planned it this way. ☺
Seriously out of about 40 people only 7 of us dressed up...I don't want to grow old. (wink)  A lot of the other ladies did wear Halloween shirts.  Oh...and my spirits were deflated today when a guy that worked at the bowling alley came over and told Shirley she had the best wings. (she did have the best wings)  A few minutes later he walked by again and told Debbie he liked her outfit best.  Seriously I don't care really but I told him he had just shot me down and he could leave now.  He looked at me and was trying to think of something to say that was best about me.....he never did.  Debbie tried helping by saying something about my lashes and sparkle but that didn't help either.  It was actually very funny....but that's not all.  He came over one more time and said: "I need to think of something for her" I told him to just leave...it was too late. ☺  He didn't mention Lynn either and she was a great lil Devil!
We had fun but only won one out of four games.  I guess maybe we should have all just worn Halloween Shirts instead and acted like old ladies. (just kidding)  Fun times!  Fun Friends!

0 comments: