It was late start for Jared today and so I asked him to walk with me this morning since Robin was gone. It was a beautiful morning. The air was crisp and nice....it felt like fall. Walking back home down our street the sky was beautiful. If we would have been looking down at the road we would have missed it. It took my breath away and I was so glad I had my phone with me so I could get a picture of it. It made me think how important it is in life to LOOK UP! There is so much we might be missing if we keep our focus on the ground. Looking up can offer us hope and peace.
Life is beautiful and good when we focus on the good things around us. Some times we miss the beauty because we are looking down. Our focus gets stuck on the things that are hard and stress us out. Those kind of things will always be but there is so much more that we miss and all we need to do is look up....pay attention. Acknowledge the good and watch what happens.....we notice more good. It seems like more good things are happening but really it's our focus...the good has always been there. So when you are feeling down and discouraged....LOOK UP!
Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment