My baby is 15 and towers me! Man, Jared grew a lot this past year. He's tall & skinny, his voice is low, he has a little acne a he even has a few long whiskers on his chin. These things are normal but affect me a little differently since this guy is my baby. He still gives me hugs every single day though and lays his head on my shoulder and tells me I'm beautiful and that he loves me! I hope that never changes....because I love it!
It's fun for me to look back over the pictures and see the changes in Jared. Along with seeing the changes I think of all the things that he has learned along his journey to 15. Jared is a smart kid, and he is kind, and sensitive, and strong, and a hard worker, and funny, and polite and respectful. So many wonderful qualities that will get him far in life. I'm so glad that Jared was sent to us. I'm so glad that his life as been spared a few times. I wonder why that is? Probably for me. I was telling Jared about his "birth" day and the weeks that followed. Jared had the choice whether to stay here on Earth or return to Heaven....he chose here. We pleaded with Heavenly Father for him to stay. We blessed him with the Priesthood to stay and get better. When he struggles I feel guilty. I think how selfish it was for us to keep him here. I guess that is our natural instinct though...we fight for life. We loved him at birth when we had no idea who he really was. We have a better idea now and I'm so glad he chose to stay and bless our family with his wonderful spirit! Jared is a special kid! (they all are!) Man, I love this handsome young man! Happy Birthday Son!
Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment