Thursday

I LOVE BEING A GRANDMA!!!



There isn't anything that brings more joy to my soul than my little's.  I adore their little faces and wonderful, sweet spirits.  Each one is so unique and absolutely adorable.  I love that I get to have them over to play every now and then.  
I've enjoyed a few of them these last few days and what a joy they are.  I love their smiles, their voices, their expressions, their laughter, their silliness, their hugs....everything about them.  It's so fun seeing a little one through a grandma's eyes.  I like that my eyes have matured to this point...what a blessing.

When I look at my grands I see complete perfectness.  That doesn't mean they are perfect but all the good radiates and that is what I see.  Every little thing about them is cute...even when the parents don't recognize it that way.  Grands are so easy to love and they love you right back.

I was thinking of our new unborn little one yesterday and my thoughts were: she is beautiful...I love her already so much without even meeting her.  What a blessing she is....she's another little miracle joining our family. I can't wait to meet her and hold her in my arms. (sniff, sniff)

I love watching my wonderful kids be parents...they are super...so much better than I was and I think I was pretty good.  I'm glad they are better..that also makes my heart smile! ☺

I am so glad for grands and the opportunity to have a second chance at getting it right or at least a whole lot better.  What a blessing to be a grandma, what a blessing the grands are!  I'm a better person because of Ivy, Mya, Kamryn, Zaden and Parker.  It's funny how much a little child can change you and make you better...they bring out the good in people.  I'm so thankful for my litte's...I love them all so much!

I LOVE BEING A GRANDMA!!!

0 comments: