Saturday

Jaydan Graduated!!

Tonight Jaydan Graduated from The School of Massage Therapy!  I am so proud of Jaydan.  He decided in High School that this is what he wanted to do.  When he got home from his mission he got busy and checked into what he had to do to get in the program.  Jaydan went right to work and worked hard.  He went to school at nights and on Saturdays.  He didn't have much time to play but I didn't hear him complain.  I enjoyed knowing that he was up in his room studying.  He had to know lots about the human anatomy and so he studied hard.  Jaydan always did really well on his tests and was only 2 points from having an A on every single one.  His mission helped him learn to study and it has paid off now.

I believe in Jaydan.  He will succeed in this new career because Jaydan believes in himself.
 
It's so fun watching my kids press on and work hard to accomplish their dreams.  It makes this mommy very proud!  Way to Go Jaydan!!!  

0 comments: