Wednesday

Mmmmmm......I LOVE COOKIES

I can say NO to donuts, cakes, pie, and even ice cream but I have a hard time saying NO to cookies!  I love cookies....especially homemade cookies right out of the oven.  Every once in awhile I'm forced to make cookies...that's right forced.  Our family loves banana's and why we ever have any left long enough to really ripen amazes me.  However, every now and then it happens and so I make cookies...banana chocolate chip cookies.  I usually make a batch or two without chips for those that prefer no chips (crazies)  but rest get chips....plenty of chips.

Today I decided that I should limit myself to one cookie.  I scraped the bowl and plopped the remaining dough on the cookie sheet and even spread it out a bit.  Nine minutes later my one and only cookie was done! Yummmm....I added a few more chips since it didn't look like there was enough.  Now that is my kind of cookie and the perfect size.  It kind of makes me feel better knowing I only had one.
Truth is I ate one normal cookie (before mine was done) and only had one bite from mine.  I think my cookie might just last me a day or two or three.

0 comments: