Saturday

Cherry Hills...The Greatest Fun Spot You'll Ever Know


We just spent a fun week at Cherry Hills.  I had never been before and it was a lot of fun.  The camping spots were tight....reminded me of sardines, squished in a can.  It wasn't noisy though and so if you didn't look around it was fine.  Scott and Erin and their cute girls also camped with us.  It was so much fun being around them.  I know Kimleighel and Jared had a great time playing with their cousins.

On July 24th Trichelle and Justin and their cute families came and spent the day at the water park with us.  I really enjoyed the park and thought it was really fun. I really enjoyed having my family there too.  I want to go again sometime.  Everyone had fun together and it was just nice being together.  Kevin and Julie and Kam were visiting Julie's dad in Wyoming and Jaydan was studying so we didn't see them.  Braxton did show up for a tiny bit and it was nice having him there for a little while.

I am thankful for my family.  I am thankful for Holidays and Family time.  I am thankful that we are blessed and can do some extra things.  I am thankful for relaxing times.  Looking around makes me realize how blessed we are!  So thankful for Everything! (family, freedom, religion, friends, fun, food, etc....the list goes on and on)

0 comments: