Monday

Urine Town


Girls Night Out....Always Fun!  Tonight we went and saw the Musical~Urine Town.  I liked the music...or at least the beat of the music....it was the kind of music that made me want to dance in my seat.....and I did.  The play was silly and I think it's funny that someone would even come up with an idea like that.  You have to pay to pee....or go to Urine Town which is really your death.  Crazy...but funny in a way.

Regardless of how good the play is the good part is getting out with the ladies.  I enjoy our talks coming and going to the theater and the laughter shared throughout the night!  I'm happy to be included.

Barbie made me feel good when she told her sister that they included me in their group because I was fun and didn't mind getting a little crazy.  I love going to the Plays and these ladies make the experience even better.  I love them ALL!

0 comments: