Sunday

Through Others Eyes!

Today at Church I thought this a few times.....Wouldn't it be nice if we could see ourselves the way others do.  Others or at least I look at someone and see all their fabulous qualities.  I might notice a few weaknesses but my eyes do not stay on the weakness it focus's on the strengths and good things.  That's who I see when I look at others....I see their Best!

For some reason I don't think we are as kind to ourselves. (I know I'm not)  We or at least I tend to let my eyes linger on my weakness and quickly look past my strengths.  I know I have mentioned this before...I guess it's something I am learning and so it is on my mind.

I believe we would all be happier and better if we could see ourselves the way others do....through their eyes.  It would really be something to see ourselves through our Saviors eyes.  I'm not sure we would recognize ourselves because we are much more amazing than we let ourselves believe!  hmmmm.......

0 comments: