Trichelle invited everyone to go to the Drive Inn. Oh my heck...it's been so long and it was fun. It's just fun getting with the family. Braxton didn't get the invite in time to make it so we missed him. While we were getting things set up I heard my name. Right next to Trichelle was some friends from High School. (we remembered each other because of Face Book) It was so fun see Darrel & Jody in real life.
We had hours to visit with each other before the movie started. I enjoyed that part....sitting & relaxing enjoying my family is one of my favorite things. I love watching my grands run around in the jammies making friends and playing together. The have such cute imaginations.
I know I say it all the time but I adore my family. I love my hubby and appreciate all that he does for our family....he works so hard so we can play together. Wow...I love him! I am so proud of each of my kids and love introducing them to other people....they are all so wonderful and I'm so happy to be their mom. That goes for the ones that marry into our family as well. I love each of them so much too. And then there's the grands.......these little people make me smile from the inside out! Each one is so individual and wonderful. I love them all so much and the great thing is that they love me back!
Another late night to finish off the weekend. I'm exhausted but it was all really fun and worthwhile!
Saturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment