I'm always excited when we are able to get together. Tonight Marg and her girls had a shower for Chad's fiancee'. Stacy is a darling girl and will fit into the Rodee family nicely. It was a nice shower and everything was so bright and cheery. I always love seeing Margaret's girls and her other family. (sister, nieces, etc) I love them all and have loved being included over the years.
Our families share so many wonderful memories together. It's so fun talking about the things we have done together and the funny things our kids have done. I love the sisterhood and friendship we all share for each other. I love these ladies and I am so glad that I am included in their friendship and family. Marg and Lorr are great examples to me and I am a better person because of them!
Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment