Tuesday

I NEVER get tired of receiving Flowers!

I hadn't been home long from my meeting with my friends when there was a knock at the door.  I was the one who opened the door and to my surprise there were flowers for me.  I can't help but smile every time Larry sends me flowers.  I love getting flowers and I really love that he has started sending sending me different kinds of flowers.  For many years Larry would only send me roses, which I loved, but I know how expensive they are and I know an arrangement with a variety of flowers are probably less and they are just as appreciated and lovely.  I signed for these with a big smile on my face and even told the delivery guy "this is why I keep him".  Larry is a "keeper" and flowers make up for stupid things said. (although I don't think Larry even realizes he said something stupid the night before)

I know that I am a lucky girl!  One of the ways Larry shows his love for me is by sending me flowers.      He really does love me and shows it all the time.  I love him right back!

0 comments: