Friday

Hay Hay Hay....Great Day!

A BIG bale of hay in the middle of our little road made me smile and giggle!  I love the country and the carefree feeling out here.
Since Larry and the kids went to Youth Conference I decided to have a girls day.....like all day!  I met Mallory & Bonnie for lunch. I ate light because I was meeting Judy, Teresa, and Tammy for dinner in just a few hours.  Which happened except Tammy didn't make it because her daughter was in a car accident at the same time.  Daughter was fine and Tammy came to my house after everything was taken care of....10:00 pm.  I enjoyed visiting with all my friends today.  I marvel how the Lord answers our prayers and really does care about each of us individually.  I witnessed a few prayers being answered today.  I love my friends!  I love my Heavenly Father and I know that He loves each of us!!!
My day lingered into the next but it was wonderful!

0 comments: