There's a reason I didn't go into "acting"........I'm not that good at it and laugh too much! Today I helped my good friend Davaleen with her movie that she is making for the 48 hour Film Festival. Last night I spent three hours with her making up the lines and what not because she did have her idea already going. Man, it takes a lot of time to make a 4 to 7 minute clip. Like ALL DAY long!
My girls....Trichelle and Kimleighel were kind enough to participate. When I asked them to help out I thought it would be for a few hours. We were a few hours before we even started filming. I won't lie....it frustrated me. I thought we were ready to go after spending so much time the night before. My girls got bored......heck......I got bored!
We waited a lot and then we waited some more. When Davaleen did start filming she started with her friend, Jaymie's parts so that she could leave. That was at noon and we had left our house at 8:00. It was taking forever.
When it was our turn we filmed for a little bit and then the battery died. I felt bad for wasting my girls time and so I sent them home. I figured Kathy and I could get a ride with Davaleen. It was still after 2:30 before my girls even left. I really appreciate my girls for "playing" with me and my friends today. I was really excited for my friends and girls to meet each other. I'm proud of my girls and talk a lot of my friends so it was cool for me to have them meet.
Once we started filming again it went faster and better than it had started. I still missed the two weddings I was planning on going to. Larry ended up going by himself. When we started filming and I had to do my parts that's when I learned it looked easier than it was. I didn't have many parts but had to do them over a few times. (I had been silently laughing at James for messing up so much) I bet we have a 1/2 hour of just "bloopers". (or more)
I felt better about things once my girls had gone....only because I wasn't worried about their time any more. I am interested to see how this turns out. I have a "feeling" Davaleen won't win anything on her first film....but we do have hours (like 13) of memories!
Saturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment