Ok....I've reached the time in my life that funerals are becoming more common. (not sure I like it) I'm always happy for the ones that pass because I truly know that the other side is so wonderful and there are lots of friends and loved one there as well. I always feel broken for the family and friends that get left behind. It's hard losing a loved one.
Mallory's mom, Afton passed away after struggling for about a year. Mallory was valiant in serving and taking care of her mom. I marvel at the strength of my sweet friend. Mallory is one of my hero's. She took care of her mom without a whole lot of help. (Mal's sister & brother live out of State) Mal's life is super busy yet she made time to add more and gave her mom the care she needed. Mal spoke at Afton's funeral and did a great job. Man, I admire Mallory. (she's awesome)
Mrs. Hyde's funeral was a great celebration of her life. I sat by Kathy and we smiled and laughed at little at some of the silly things Mrs. Hyde did. We'd look at each other and say that is so how she was. We cried a little too. It's hard not to when someone so close is gone.
I love Mrs. Hyde and I really love the sweet daughter she raised that is my dear friend. Life is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment