I can't help but puff my chest out just a little today with all that my kids have and are accomplishing. Justin and Kevin each graduate today. WooHoo!!! They have worked so hard and I am just really proud of them. Trichelle continues on her path to graduation and since she shares with me more than the boys I know how much she has loved all the things she has learned on her journey. I love having her share her love of learning with me....makes me smile. Jaydan is just about done with his schooling in Massage Therapy and has loved it. He gets such good grades because of his interest in what he is doing. I love having me share his success with me. These are some of the rewards of being a mom. Kimleighel and Jared are both at a hard time in life......adolescence....but they are pushing through and are great kids.
I love being a mom and I love watching my kids succeed. These 7 people that call me mom make my heart smile.....HUGE! I love them all so much and they have each made my dreams come true.
(maybe a few nightmares too.....reality!)
Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment