I went bowling yesterday and had a great time. (I usually do) The ladies that have me sub for them are always so kind to me and compliment and encourage me. They are all old enough to be my mom and so it makes me feel good when they say nice things. (they're experienced & know what's important & good) Being kind is such a simple thing and also so meaningful.
After bowling I went up to Weber High to visit my sister/friend, Tonya. I could tell as soon as I saw her that her life was being challenged. (I know the Lord sent me) She shared her concerns with me and then I told her about the things going on in my life. We all have stuff and Tonya and I have stuff at the same time. Life isn't easy but if we watch and listen we will see the hand of the Lord in our lives. He is always giving us tender mercies. Today I received more answers to my stuff but I also know that I was the answer, or had the answer to some of Tonya's stuff. There were a few things that I said that I know were not my thoughts. I know God was using my voice to talk to my sweet Tonya. I love when that happens. It just feels good.
We get knocked down and we get back up......that's life! When we are up we need to look for opportunities to be Kind to someone else. Kindness is a two way blessing. You will not ever go wrong by choosing kindness. Kindness Matters!



0 comments:
Post a Comment