I'm a better person for having Gina as my friend. She was always complimenting and boosting others up. I know that Gina was also glad to be my friend. She let me know over and over. My heart is sad with the sense of knowing that she is gone from us for a time but it rejoices in the fact that I knew and loved and associated with this beautiful, wonderful lady. Gina is a beauty inside and out!
Gina made a difference in many lives. She was a wonderful example and positive in every way. If everyone tried being more like Gina they would be more like Jesus.....she really was that good. I love this lady and the others that I have also become associated with. Gina and rest of the group have added life and laughter to my life. God knew we all needed each other and they let me in there group with open arms....I LOVE them all so Much!Tuesday
My Angel Friend .... Gina!
Posted by Dawn at 10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment