Sunday

Let it go or hit it away!

Sometimes in life we have things thrown at us that we really don't need to catch.  I always thought that I had to catch the things being thrown at me, even the negative, cruel things so I did.  The problem with catching them is that I saved them and I let them hold me down and hurt me.  It's taken me this long to realize I don't have to catch them anymore.  I can even pick up the things that I have held and thrown them away.....I don't need to keep them just because I caught them.

The other day I had someone say some mean things to me and that's when I realized that I didn't have to believe those things.  You know...we all have negative things about us but we all have a lot more positive.  It's best to be around people that focus on the positive and build us up.  (we all know our faults & weaknesses best & don't need others pointing them out...those that do aren't friends)  I realize that my closest friends know my faults but they also know my strengths and I love that they see me for my strengths instead of my weaknesses.  I am a daughter of God and it's what He thinks that matters.  God knows us best and loves us all in spite of our weaknesses and mistakes.  Thank goodness for that.

I am Me and finally that is Enough!

0 comments: