The weather was great. I remember last year it was freezing and Jerry even wore his old snowmobiling suit. This year we had to put on sunscreen. (much better)
Kimi invited Genni to come with us and I need to remember that bringing friends might not be a good idea. Genni was pleasant as ever but Kimi seems to grow an attitude when her friends are with her and I don't really care for it. (I even gave her mouth a little slap.......stinker)
Larry received a medal in the events he signed up for. So he did well. I think one of the funny things about these events is watching Larry & Jerry complete and razz each other. It makes us all laugh.
I know Larry is glad that Jerry encouraged him years ago to come and compete. Larry loves it and it keeps him active.
After the events Jerry took Larry and the kids on a four wheelin ride. I thought it was too hot already and so I didn't want to go. I knew Darinda wouldn't mind staying back either. We had a really nice visit while the others were gone. The time flew and we didn't even end up leaving their home until after 8:00 pm....we got home around 1:00. It was a quick but fun get a way!


0 comments:
Post a Comment