We use to all be neighbors while we were raising our families. (I'm still raising mine but I was even when they were) Now we have all moved but that doesn't matter because we will always be friends no matter where we live. I moved first to Hooper, then Denise moved to North Ogden and then Lorrilee built a house in Clinton. It's funny how friendships can and do last forever. When you bond to some people there is nothing that will change that. I admire these two beautiful ladies. They are so strong in my eyes. They endure many trials and their faith remains strong and great. I love them with all my heart and I will pray that they will make it through their trials that they each have right now. Crud it seems like everyone I know has things right now....at least no one can feel picked on. Or maybe we should all feel picked on? Just kidding we all know we are blessed!
I realize I say it all the time but I am so thankful for my friends.....each and every one of them!
Monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment