Friday

Today I Bowled Well

"Work" went well today.  I acted like I knew what I was doing and that I was in control of the ball.  I improved each game which usually doesn't happen.....in fact, I'm not sure it has ever happened.  The first game was a 167, the second a 181 and the third a 193 which gives me a total of 541.  That is good for me and I will admit it's more fun when the pins fall down.

*Ivy told her mom years ago that Gramma (me) had two jobs.  Trichelle was puzzled and asked her what my jobs were.  Ivy said: "she watches us kids and she bowls". There you have it from the mouth of babes.  Ivy also mentioned that Trichelle didn't have any jobs even though she is going to school and is a mom..... I guess those things don't count like bowling does.

0 comments: