I took Tammy to lunch today for her birthday. We had a great visit as always. I love talking and sharing with Tammy. We confide in each other about everything and our deepest feelings. It's nice to have a friend like that and to also be a friend like that. I am thankful for this girl.
We had a good time after lunch at the park, with the ducks, on the rocks, and behind the rocks, with my camera and tripod.
I grabbed a few pairs of bunny ears as I was leaving since Easter is close and spring is here. Aren't the pictures funner with bunny ears?
Oh my heck we laughed so hard. I got a little work out setting the camera and running to my spot. I ended up with a bump on my knee at the end of the day.
When we act silly we attract others. A few ladies enjoyed watching us "hop" around and we even had one stop and chat with us and even end up in a picture with us. I seriously love helping others smile and add to their "hoppy"....it makes me "hoppy".
I enjoy pictures because they make me laugh all over again. I can't help but laugh when I see these pictures and remember the fun we were having. I would encourage others to use their camera's more.
I would also encourage others to get silly.....have fun....even if it's a little our of your comfort zone. I would also say....quit worrying about what others think. Have fun and enjoy life how ever you can.
Back in the days when I was trying to please everyone and be who I thought others expected me to be I can honestly say it wasn't fun. I was miserable and never felt like I reached the expectations I thought others had of me. I am much happier not caring. I'm a dork.....I don't care.....I'm also happy!
I love days like today. I love laughing and helping others to laugh. Laughing is my favorite....right along with smiling!
Thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment