Recently I was told that I think too Much.....which of course that got me "thinking".
I do "think" a lot.....thank goodness. I can only imagine what my life would be like if I didn't "think" too much. I would live recklessly more likely. (at times I "think" I do anyway) I "think" thinking is a good thing. I "think" I should be grateful that I "think" too much. My "thinking" goes deep and might possibly "think" things that aren't true....I may "think" things into other things. I "think" things sometimes that make me hurt or worry me. My "thinking" has also kept me out of trouble since I do "think" about what might follow...the consequences you know. I don't "think" thinking is a choice...I "think" it just happens....at different levels of course and I guess I am a deep "think"er. I remember sending my friend a message saying: "Don't believe everything you think". I "think" that is good advice since everything we "think" isn't always the way everything really is. Got you "thinking" huh?
I "think" I am glad for a mind that "thinks". I "think" my mind has been enlightened and broadened because of all my "thinking"...at least that's a good way to "think" about it. I "think" thinking is an okay thing to do and we should all do a little more "thinking". I "think" it's a good thing even....but I also "think" it's good advice to not always believe everything one "thinks". SO what do you "think"?
I "think" I am glad that I was told I "think" too much. I "think" I am glad that I do "think" too much. That's what I "think".......at least I "think" it is. ☺
Sunday
What Do You Think?
Posted by Dawn at 9:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment