Kathy and I planned a whole day together. We decided to go get pedicures, try on wigs, and have lunch and maybe squeeze in a movie. We were a little early for our pedicures and so went and got a drink and treat to enjoy while we got pampered. I love getting pedicures. I love the massage chairs.....oh I really love the massage chairs. I love having my feet rubbed & fiddled with....it tickles but I love it! However today the lady kind of hurt me with her little scissors. She was digging a little deeper than I think necessary. I even made a face that Kathy picked right up on....It hurt....
After our pedicures we went out into the cold with our flip flops so our nails could dry before putting socks on them. For some reason they didn't dry very well and both of our socks stuck to our polish. So are nicely pedicures toes don't really look so nice. I can't help but notice the bruise still on my leg. I slipped off of Kathy's porch 3 weeks ago and still have a bruise and a little bump. It's almost better though and so that is good.
The wig shop was closed when we got there. It's closed every Monday....now we know! We just thought it would be fun to try on wigs and Kathy is even thinking of getting one to wear. Her daughter in law's mom wears a wig and always gets compliments on her darling hair so Kathy thinks it might be nice to have one. If I got a wig it would just be for fun.....you know dress up parties and girl time.
Since the wig shop was closed I dragged Kathy with me to the Monument Place so I could get the Monument I won many months ago. I'm kind of excited to get the big rock actually. They are engraving the saying: "Out of the DREARINESS, into it's CHEERINESS, come we in WEARINESS, HOME!" It will be in our courtyard just outside our front door. Trichelle suggested this saying and I really liked it.
We were both starving after ordering the monument and so we went to Zuppa's. I love Zuppa's ! It was yummy as usual.
Since we were by the Dress Barn we went in a did a little shopping. We each only spent like $11 because we had some coupons. Kathy did better than me though because she was able to get earrings and a shirt and I just got a shirt. It was a fun day with my friend. I love goofing off with my friends and I am very thankful for this time in my life where I am able to. I am a blessed girl and I know it!
Monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment