Today was the Girls Bowling Day. It's a memorial for a lady that some people do every year. My girls and I have been attending for about four years now. It's a fun thing to do together.....it's a funny thing to do together. We laugh a lot and mostly at each other....some things aren't funny to everyone which makes it even funnier to me. The thing that wasn't funny today lasted until the first game ended then it was over and we all enjoyed ourselves again. teehee The turn out for this is really good...the bowling alley gets packed. Everyone gets a ticket that is drawn so everyone gets a prize and then we all get a good lunch too. So it's fun to attend.
I like all the things I mentioned but I love being with my girls the most. I love my girls and love having each one of them in the family. Each one teaches me so much and it's fun being all of them together. I love watching them interact and enjoy each other too. I have to share a little something because I think it's cute......Kimi doesn't really like bowling and hasn't really enjoyed this little tradition and even missed last year. She'd rather sleep in and I don't blame her but this year she decided that since she was really "my child" she wanted to be in the picture. It has bothered her when I have had pictures with her sis in laws since I didn't give birth to them. I'm glad something bothered her enough that she wanted to join us. Oh and speaking of Kimi...the girl won 3rd place in her division this year. She won the first year she bowled too. Kimi bowled awesome today and beat us all. I hope that she will remember that and join us again next year. I prefer having us all together! I love these cuties...they are absolutely wonderful in so many ways!
Saturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment