On the way to bowling today I was a little stressed and tense. I tried calling the guy who we rented a vacation home from next week and the voice mail wasn't his. (YIKES) All kinds of thoughts were going through my head. I was wondering if we paid for something that wasn't real. (scam) I hadn't heard anything from Mr. Michael Fischer since we started sending him money for the house we were renting for our Disneyland Vacation. (I know I should have checked earlier....but I didn't) Anyway I was a wreck and my mind was fighting between...don't worry it is real and will work out... to...sucker you have been had. I really hoped that I had put the numbers in my phone wrong but I remember checking them a few times just to be sure.
I came home and noticed that I did have the number wrong so I called again and got the right voice mail. But, Mr Fischer did not call back....or respond to an email. I was still worried but tried staying positive and not letting all this get me down. It helped when I shared my concerns with Larry.....he just responded that if the house didn't work out we would just stay at a hotel. I had been saying those exact words to myself but it helped hearing Larry say them.
***I got up early today (Wednesday) and found the sight with the house. It was there and looked real. I looked at the reviews of the most recent and noticed that Mr Fischer had been very ill and his sons were managing the house now. The number had changed and so I called it. The younger Mr Fischer was very nice and told me that his dad had been sick and in the hospital for the last few months. That was about the time we started sending money and the reason why I hadn't heard from him. So things are looking up and I am able to breathe much easier.


0 comments:
Post a Comment