Wednesday

Sister Missionaries


Larry and I to took these two cute gals to the Temple with us.  We had tried to plan a Temple Date when Jessyca Fullmer was still here but things didn't work out.  Since the Church has said that girls can now serve missions when they are 19 the number of Sister Missionaries has increased.  Our Ward has 3 now...Jessyca is already serving and Courtnie and Madi will both be leaving in a few weeks.  They are both going to Florida but different missions.  I am so excited for them to serve....it's just exciting.
I loved being able to go to the Temple with these two.  It's so cool and rewarding to see the young women that I've worked with choose good paths.  We did initiatory which I always just love.  I always feel so loved while doing that ordinance.  I love hearing that my sins are forgiven if I do my part.  It's just refreshing to go to the temple and it was really cool going with our newest Sister Missionaries.  I love them both so much.

We went to the Spaghetti Factory after for some dinner so we could enjoy our time with them a little longer.  I know that having missionaries leave the Ward is one of the nice things for Larry as a Bishop. He loves the Youth and they know it.  He really does make them feel special.....like taking them to the Temple and Dinner.  I know he hasn't done it with any of the other missionaries but having these young sisters go is just super special.  I'm glad Larry felt that it was important to do and I'm glad that every once in awhile I get to share some of these special times with him.  We are blessed!

(I took pictures with the girls and us but for some reason my camera card said there weren't any pictures....weird because I reviewed them after we took them.  I threw that camera card away...dumb thing)

0 comments: