Saturday

I like these two!!!

Brad and Crystal have been our friends forever and we sure do love them!  Larry and Brad's families have always been friends.  I think it's great that we get along so well.....since we are quite a bit older.  (Larry has even changed Brad's diaper)  I love going out with these two and consider them and their family.....well family!  I like that I can totally be myself with these two....in fact, sometimes I am more than myself and think and say things I normally wouldn't.  I always laugh and have a good time with Brad and Crystal.  I like that Larry enjoys them and is his self too.....he is relaxed with them and that is nice!

I love that they are spontaneous like us and will just go when we call.  Tonight we wanted to go to dinner and decided company would be fun so we called Brad and Crystal.  We went to Red Lobster because it sounded good to me. (I usually don't care)  I ordered dessert with my order because I knew I would be too full if I waited until the end of the meal.  It was a good decision.  I saved a little of my meal to bring home because Brad reminded me I still had dessert coming.  I recommend ordering that way.....if a dessert looks good at the first.

It was fun going with Brad and Crystal and Madi to the Temple a few weeks back as Madi prepares to go on a Mission.  I love watching parents when they have kids going through the Temple for the first time.....what a reward!  So stinkin cool.  I just love these two and want my posterity to know and love them too.

0 comments: