Life is interesting how people are brought into each others lives. God knows who we need and when we need them and for how long. I like when they are forever.....that's my favorite time. These guys are forever!
We can learn so much from others and grow stronger because of their trials. I guess that is how it is meant to be. We don't need to all experience everything directly but can learn and grow as we rub shoulders with others. I am happy that this little family is taking their next step in life. I hope they will be blessed abundantly for their patience and desire to hold on. They are stronger than they even realize....it's easy for me to see from the back ground. They are incredibly strong and wonderful. I love them so much!
Because of this little family I have gotten to know their extended family better and feel so blessed to have them in my life too. I can't say it enough.....GOD IS GOOD!!! I LOVE the Lord! I LOVE our Savior! They LOVE us more than we can even comprehend! IT"S TRUE....I KNOW IT!


0 comments:
Post a Comment