There was Tammy......Oh how I love Tammy. She is so inspiring and so in tune with the "spirit" and has so much to offer each of us. What a blessing she is in my life. I have leaned on Tammy more than once and she totally understands me and never judges and I have also been there for her through her trials. It's so nice having a friend like Tammy. We cry together and also laugh our bums off.
and Teresa.....not a coincident that Teresa and I got to know each other. Not a coincident that Teresa met Judy from KSL when she bought a bed from her and that they reunited at a funeral we were all at. Not a coincident that she met Tammy tonight either. I love how we are guided and directed in our lives....it was obvious tonight.
Judy is one of my "angel friends". She has always loved me and treated me so kindly. Judy is so positive and kind and would do anything for anyone. She is absolutely amazing and a blessing from Heaven.
And there was me.....I am here to help others feel loved and to enjoy life! I hope I do that!
I feel honored to have been invited to enjoy these ladies tonight. We started at 6:30 pm and I left close to 1:00 am. At one point I got a text saying I had a visitor at my house for me and was I going to be home soon? I thought I might. That was around 10:00 but Judy wasn't in a hurry for us to leave and told me to ask them to call or come back. I think they are coming by later. I didn't want to miss the conversation we were having.....it was so inspiring and very spiritual, awesome and enlightening.
It was such a great night and was meant to be. All of us needed each other tonight and we are suppose to all be friends and help each other. It's funny to me how we are all needed in different ways and guided to those we need. What a blessing friends are!
The meal was wonderful but these get togethers are really never about the food. Food is the excuse to get together. It's what happens before and after the meal that is the real reason for being together.
I absolutely love my friends. The ones I spent so much time with last night and all of my friends everywhere. I don't always blog or mention the ones that I don't get pictures with or go to lunch with but they are just as important to me. I cherish each and every friend of mine. Some I have known and loved for years and others I have just met.....regardless of when any of them have come into my life I am glad they are there. I just need friends! I never really knew how blessed I have been but others point it out to me and I realize they are right.....I have a lot of friends. I thank Heavenly Father all the time for blessing me abundance!
I am a happy girl and so very, very blessed!


0 comments:
Post a Comment