I'm amazed at these women and all that they do. Lisa is like Martha Stewart.....always doing something cute and creative. She even got credit for bringing the pot luck dish that I brought. (palm trees out of fruit which I copied from Loretta) She did however bring some cute little crystal mugs with white chocolate melted around the rim topped with smashed up candy canes and filled with hot chocolate. Those are the mugs we "toasted" with. Such a cute idea ..... Lisa is just that kind of gal. She even makes her own lovely caramel apples that look and taste wonderful. Three lucky ladies got those today....I wasn't one of them.
Instead of White Elephants we each brought three gifts. The gifts were things that we really like. It helps the others learn a little more about us. It was fun seeing what the others thought of and it took quite a bit of time because we all commented after each gift was opened. Lisa had a caramel apple in each of her gifts that she gave along with other fun stuff. All the gifts I gave included something with chocolate and the one's I received did too. It was a blast.


0 comments:
Post a Comment