Sunday

Sleep Over with the Grands!

I love conference weekends.  I love listening to the conference and love how I feel while I listen.  I know the things I hear are true.  I love the leaders of our Church and the guidance they give us!  We are so Blessed!  I love our tradition with the grands on Saturday night.  After the Priesthood Session the whole family goes out to eat....then the grands get to come to our house and spend the night.....all of them together!  I love that the grands are so excited to sleep over!  They make my heart smile! ♥

This year I thought is was funny when Trichelle told Mya that she was excited to sleep over too.  Mya didn't really like that idea and mentioned to her parents that Trichelle wasn't welcomed!  Oh my these kids make us laugh!   They do like me to play their silly games with them too.  So I do!  We were playing a silly game where you had to show your "special trick" and it came my turn to show my "special trick" and since the grands had been doing somersaults I decided I would do that too.  We had pads out and I thought ..... I use to be really good at gymnastics and I can do this.  Well when I rolled my neck "cracked" all the way down.  It hurt!  I'm sure I screamed out a little and the grands thought it was hilarious.....even Parker was laughing pretty hard at his gramma.  It was worth it.....I think!
 We finished playing and got ready for bed since it was so late already.  We chose to watch "Hairspray" and guess what?  The kids watched it all the way to the end.  So very close to midnight we went to sleep.  Jaydan also joined us this year and it was fun.  When everyone was sleeping I left and went to my own bed.  I already had a sore neck and didn't need to make it worse.  I forgot to take pictures until the morning while they were still all sleeping.
They all woke up happy!  I love waking up to grands.....they are just so enjoyable and cute.  We made pancakes since they all like them.  They could have whatever they wanted and a few had some cereal also!

Larry and I left for St George after getting the kids breakfast so my kids got to enjoy the grands after that!  I sure am glad that I am a Gramma......I seriously love it!  (I have such cute little grands!)

0 comments: