After driving for about a minute I looked at Parker and all I saw was a puppy head. I laughed and told Kimleighel our little puppy was sleeping. Kimleighel looked back at Mya and said I princess was too. I forget that the littles might need naps....so they usually don't get them while they are at my house playing. We had to wake them up to go into the carnival. They woke happy though and were both ready for some fun.
Kamryn was already inside and moving from place to place very quickly. That little one is usually on high speed. She makes me laugh. We almost had to tackle her to stop and get a picture with her cousins. Julie was "Robin" and I think she was just wondering helping people know what to do and where to go. Kevin was a football player and helped with a hula hoop game where the kids threw a football through it as it was suspended from the ceiling and moving. It's fun seeing my big kids as adults.....totally makes me smile from the inside out.
There were a lot of games in a lot of rooms and the kids enjoyed it all. They got a prize or treat at every place.
Both kids were excited to be painted on. Mya chose a butterfly to be painted on her hand and Parker chose an Octopus for his face. They were both so still as they got painted.
I loved seeing all the little kids and had to keep my eye on our little puppy. He loved exploring everything. He's a curious little cutie who knows what he wants. I tried talking him into being a cowboy so we could just put a hat on him but he wanted to be the doggy and stuck with it. He loved being a doggy.
While we were trying to decide what Mya should be I would suggest things like: how about a clown, or a bunny, and she just rolled her eyes and said no gramma....I will be Snow White. She had to be a princess....everything else was silly. I was hoping for her and Parker to both be clowns and wear the same costumes that Trichelle & Justin both wore when they were little. Neither would go for it!
Kamryn was also a Princess.....Princess Jasmine! What a darling Princess she was too. One of Kam's friends said Hi to her and she couldn't tell who it was until the little girl told her. Kam started laughing while she told her she didn't recognize her. It was a cute exchange.
It was fun taking the kids and I'm glad we were able to. I'm glad Kimleighel came with us. Jared was helping in the Spook Alley which we chose not to go through. ;) (I hate being scared and so does Mya)
Our little sleep over was fun. I let Parker sleep on a mat instead of the playpen and he did pretty good. I love waking up to those cute little faces and getting their sweet hugs. Oh my crud....I am blessed!


0 comments:
Post a Comment