Wednesday

Mallory's Birthday Month

We have decided that Birthdays need to be celebrated longer and so we started today to Celebrate Mallory's which is on the 26th.  The plan was to go today and I would buy (or Kathy) and then we would meet again and the other one of us would pay.  Well Mallory surprised us and said that she had already ate with her work.  The great thing about that is we are going to get together again next week and still 2 weeks later on her Birthday!
It all works for me!  I love getting together with these two!  They are great pals and we always have a great time visiting.  Mal and I would meet every Monday when we were raising our little families.  Kathy would join us occasionally when she could.  So many fond and wonderful memories with my friends that I met in Jr High!  
I found a few editing programs and had a little fun playing on them.  I like how white our teeth are...so real looking. ;)  I know I have said it before but these two our family!  They just are!

0 comments: