Wednesday

Swimming Anyway!

It's Wednesday so it's swim day.  We went up to Darinda's for swim day and no one was there.  Thank goodness for cell phones.  I texted Darinda and she said No Swimming since she was headed to Canada.  
I told her I was just letting the kids play on the tramp for a bit and then we would go.  She told me to let the kids swim since we were there.  I wasn't going to but the kids (mostly Ivy) were disappointed so we did stay for about an hour.  Darinda is so nice to let us come and swim....whether she is home or not. :)

The kids had a great time and it was a nice break in our day.  We have actually made it to more swimming days this summer and it has been fun.  That must mean our summer is a bit more relaxing this year.


We have enjoyed the swim days.....thanks to Darinda and Randee!  It's so nice of them to share with all of us!

Awwwww.......Loving this summer!

0 comments: