We had posters and balloons to welcome her home. The grands were so excited and had a hard time waiting. Mya kept asking me where Ivy was and when were we going to see her. I knew it should be any minute and so we kept watching and waiting.
We were ready! We were ready and gathered together like this for 15 min.....then 30 min....and still like this for 45 min.
We decided that Customs must have held them up. We were getting antsy and couldn't believe it should take so long. Larry finally decided to go ask someone what was going on. One guy told him there was a Customs terminal just out the door and across the street. DANG!!!
Ivy and her other family were all in there. They missed our greeting as much as we missed greeting them! But seeing little miss Ivy was our reward regardless if we had been in the wrong place for so long. What a cutie Ivy is.
Ivy went around and hugged and greeted everyone on both sides of her family. I stood back on purpose so I could watch. I loved seeing her embrace her Mommy and little brother! They truly missed her most! Zaden wanted to go to Mexico and get his Ivy. Trichelle checked out flights a few times but held back. She allowed her little girl to go and enjoy her fathers family and learn all that she could. Ivy did learn a lot! The other family told me that she is fluent in Spanish now and how well she did. I love the Monroy family!
I loved watching Ivy hug everyone. Everyone was so excited to see her. Zaden was so happy! Ivy was so happy to see Zaden. Every now and then she would go back to Zaden and kiss him. I didn't get a picture but she did it quite often in between all the hugs and greetings.
Oh the love of family! It's the best kind of love! To be reunited again is wonderful and awesome!
What a happy, happy day for all of us! Welcome HOME our sweet Ivy!!!
I love how great my daughter is. Trichelle is an awesome mom and has handled her situation very well. I can only imagine what her heart must go through. Whatever it goes through is kept to herself and she keeps smiling for everyone else. I am so proud of her and her wonderful example to each of us.
I am so thankful that Ivy was able to have this wonderful experience. I am glad that the other grand parents were able to enjoy Ivy and Alan this summer. I know it must be hard on them to only see their grands a few times during the year. They are a wonderful family and we love them all.
We are so happy to have you home little Miss Ivy Bones! We Missed YOU and are glad you are safely back home to us!


0 comments:
Post a Comment